• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Photoshop Express and raw file import

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks. I'm using PS and LR without any problems, but presently I cannot use Express for my RAW-files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Hi @Benjamuna 

Thanks for reaching out. Glad to know that you are using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.

Can you tell us the Photoshop version? What happens if you try to import RAW files? Are you using the mobile version or the desktop version of Photoshop Express? 

We're here to help, just need some more details.

Best,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Hi Ranjisha,

I'm always using the latest versions and I can open my CR3 files in PS (they open in Camera Raw) without any problems.

I have downloaded PS Express to my desktop and I can't import my RAW-files. Then this app is useless to me ...

Thanks for looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Benjamuna 

Thanks for reaching out. Glad to know that you are using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.

Can you tell us the Photoshop version? What happens if you try to import RAW files? Are you using the mobile version or the desktop version of Photoshop Express? 

We're here to help, just need some more details.

Best,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ranjisha,

I'm always using the latest versions and I can open my CR3 files in PS (they open in Camera Raw) without any problems.

I have downloaded PS Express to my desktop and I can't import my RAW-files. Then this app is useless to me ...

Thanks for looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines