Reporting photoshop inspiration feed keeps crashing when opening and to any network

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone is having the same issue with photoshop that keeps crashing when opening while looking throughout their adobe inspiration feed and with their latest iPhones and mine is a 13 and it has been updated to the 15 and now it is updated to 15.5 and it's still crashing when opening and scrolling pass my feed and no other apps are doing this and all I'm having is a black spinning circle on the photograph and as well as the bottom of the page which is never ending and won't stop or crashing and forcing itself to quit and also when I'm crossing over to use another app and now photoshop is frozen and with a black screen and I'm back to Home Screen on my iPhone and it will never will stop doing it and I'm hoping it's a bug and it has been updated to photoshop express 22.17.2 and I have tried putting my iPhone in recovery mode and uninstalled and reinstalled the app and reset my preferences but nothing has worked and I have contacted with adobe photoshop on Facebook messenger just recently and also my notifications aren't fully coming through with numbers on top of photoshop express app on my iPhone and same thing happened as I've said from above and this is a really annoying problem and hoping this will be fixed. 
from Sara Eustace.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?