Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save a draft on PS Express IOS

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

this drives me mad 😤. All I'm trying to do is saving a draft of a project I'm working on. So I can continue editing at a later point. But I seem to not be able to figure that out. I can't save it manually nor am I asked to save a draft when leaving the photo editor. Can please somebody help.  Thx 🙏🏻

TOPICS
How to , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @raouls94830721 ,

Please help us with the application name you are using to save a project draft. Also, share the application's version installed on your device and the device OS details you use.

We are here to help you. We hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

this drives me mad 😤. All I'm trying to do is saving a draft of a project I'm working on. So I can continue editing at a later point. But I seem to not be able to figure that out. I can't save it manually nor am I asked to save a draft when leaving the editor. Can please somebody help.  Thx 🙏🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @raouls94830721 ,

Please help us to know the application you are using and the device details in which you have installed the application.

We are here to help you.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@raouls94830721 

I've merged the duplicate threads you posted on November 7. Please reply to Neelamk in this thread and answer her questions.. Thank you!

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines