Unable to download content PS Express

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am "unable to download content" when trying to work with layers in PS Express. It originally gives me a message stating "content download in progress. You'll get a notification once it's complete." After waiting for quite sometime with no results, I will get the "unable to download content"  after clicking on an option. I have tried using WiFi and data in different locations with the same result. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried a hard reset on my phone. Please help!  

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues. And it's 28 March 2021?!

i sent email to PS tech, all I was told they are still fixing the problem...after 6 months now since this have been reported. 

Can I get a refund???

This is so frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop Express. Would you mind telling us which version of the application are you using along with some information about the device you're using the application on? Have you tried to re-install the application to check if that helps?

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits