Unable to link Google Photos account

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I link my Google Photos account in PS Express (iOS version) and then select Picasa/Google Photos it show "No photos available".

Anybody else having this issue?

TOPICS
How to , Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am having same issue. ‘No ohotos available’

wpuld ve. Ice to get some feedback or support, please adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and its extremely upsetting. I have a client that I just did yesterday and I would like to start editing but I can’t due to this issue

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am facing the same issue.  Same is applicable for facebook images.  Its working for drop box, but not for google photos and Facebook. Showin no photos available

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"No Photos Available" for me too! I know there are a million in there and I want them!   If I sign in a different  way  can I get  to  them?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does any one answer on this forum. If yes pls do help

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits