Using Photoshop express on an iPad

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop CC on my desktop computer and I have all my photos back up on OneDrive a Microsoft cloud product. In the download section that is not one of the options. Is there anyway to get to that cloud service?  2GB is not much storage in the adobe cloud and I don't want to keep buying duplicate  storage.  Any help on this would be great!

Rick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue - is there a way to access my Microsoft OneDrive files via the Photoshop Express app?  Would be VERY helpful as storing photos is very space consuming and being able to access the cloud would be very helpful!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"is there a way to access my Microsoft OneDrive files via the Photoshop Express app?  Would be VERY helpful as storing photos is very space consuming and being able to access the cloud would be very helpful!"

You've posted in the Lightroom Classic forum. Repost your query in the Photoshop Express forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-express/ct-p/ct-photoshop-express?page=1&sort=latest_replie... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits