Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark (Logo) getting cropped in Adobe Photoshop Express after import

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I just download photoshop express and I am simply trying to ad my logo as a watermark on an image. 

When I go to mix, I import the first image, then I click + to add my logo on it as a layer (the logo is importing cropped). The left and right side of my logo has been cropped. 

What do I do that it is not cropped?

It is quite urgent for me. 

Thanks for your help. 

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. How are you adding the watermark? Are you using iOS, Android, or the Desktop version of Photoshop Express? As you mentioned, the logo shows cropped after import; you can try reducing its size. Moreover, if you click and hold the watermark, you can move it around. Did you try doing it?

Send us a small video if the steps mentioned above don't work.

Happy to help! I will be waiting to hear from you soon. 

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long time photoshop user first time express user. I'm getting the same error on imported PNG logos. Adobe express is cropping the edges to the edges of the pixels  - even if I import a PNG with a larger transparent area adobe express still cropps it right up to the pixel edge which results in a cropped image when I reduce the logo smaller. this is terrible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @metallicol 

Thanks for sharing this. Does this happen with only PNG logos? Please send us screenshots/ recordings so that we can check this. You can DM us sample files as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines