What is PSX Discover?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been editing a few photos on my iPhone. When I fully have edited a photo, I never noticed the PSX Discover share feature. I was wondering where do the photos go if I save & share with that enabled? I might have been saving some private photos to a feed. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Disregard-

I never had the bottom bar pop up while choosing a photo to edit. I didn’t see until maybe 3 minutes ago. I apologize.

thank you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've got the same problem. I shared my works with PS Express on iOs then I can't find anything on my adobe account.
It's a real RGPD problem.

Adobe SUPPORT..HELP please !

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Adobe Support - can you please answer this question because I have been accidentally sharing original art pieces that ARE NOT up for grabs.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi was there ever an answer to this? I have the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits