Where are my images located in Photoshop express Win10

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edit my images in the Photoshop express app in windows 10 and after I share them on Instagram I don't save my files to my computer. But then I notice in my photos folder in my documents I see a copy of the file. When I delete it from my computer I notice in my Windows Live Tiles in the start menu I still see a preview of the image in the app animation preview. Where is the app pulling that image from??

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Photoshop Express does not store images automatically, you can try searching with the name of the image. Or check in the Pictures folder and see if the image is there.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows 10 it does automatically save. Also there isn't a way to disable the auto save in the Windows app. On top of that the file that is auto saved is named something like CC1D1F11-7570-49CC-9503-5813BC12DCC5.jpg. But that's not my issue... I can find those auto save images with those random text names in my documents photos.

My issue is the Windows Live Tiles preview. I want to know where the images are being populated from?

Annotation 2019-04-02 214155.jpg

That image was deleted months ago from the Photoshop Express auto save folder from my documents photos. Why is it still showing up in Live Tiles in Windows? I don't want my personal imaging appearing after I delete it from my computer so I want to know where are these image files coming from???

Mark

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm still looking for answers to this issue? Is there anyway to resolve this?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits