• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my homepage different?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use layers and apparently you click Combine Photos on the homepage to use them. But my homepage doesn't HAVE that option. I've also seen people talking about Mix but I don't have that either.

I have a premium account (and have had for years). I just downloaded PSE again but no change. I'm using the iOS version on an iPad.

What's going on? And what else am I missing? I'm in Australia - do you sell different versions to different regions?

TOPICS
iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jonm96168329,

We are sorry for your difficulties. Have you tried reinstalling it to see if this helps? Once you uninstall the application, restart your phone and install the Photoshop Express application. Please let me know if this helps. I recommend sharing a screenshot of the homepage to investigate further. Please share the iPhone OS version and the Photoshop Express application version installed on your device.

We are here to help you.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have reinstalled it several times. No difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jonm96168329,

Thank you for the information; please share the version of the Photoshop Express installed on your device and the screenshot of the homepage you see on your phone.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines