Highlighted

Photoshop Express can open PSD files

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PSD files created by Photoshop Fix for Photoshop CC, but it seems like Photoshop Express is able to open them. I like it because I can export JPG from the PSD file and set image quality unlike in Photoshop Fix. The question is can I trust the PSD import function of Photoshop Express?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Express can open PSD files

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PSD files created by Photoshop Fix for Photoshop CC, but it seems like Photoshop Express is able to open them. I like it because I can export JPG from the PSD file and set image quality unlike in Photoshop Fix. The question is can I trust the PSD import function of Photoshop Express?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrik,

Not sure if I understand the query correctly, could you please elaborate and provide some more detail?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines