• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Fix mobile not compatible

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone and sorry to annoy you with my question. I am a photograph and i decided to purchase the creative cloud license to use it between my new Samsung tablet Galaxy Tab A and my Computer (Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC).

I was able to download for android the Photoshop tools like Photoshop Express and Photoshop Mix but when i want to download the Photoshop Fix application, Google Play says "this product is not compatible with the version of your device".

My tablet is a SM-T580 and using Android v. 6.0.1 and when i look at the minimum requirement of Photoshop Fix, it is written Android v. 5.0 or later.

Can someone help me regarding this issue ? Is Adobe working on this issue ?

Best regards,

Guillaume

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience as the Photoshop Fix application is not yet available on the Android devices.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience as the Photoshop Fix application is not yet available on the Android devices.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I'm iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Abdelrahman25805855t0a0 wrote:

I have the same problem and I'm iOS

You answered a post from five years ago asking about Photoshop Fix for Android. You are on iOS not Android so your problem is not the same. Please start a new post if you still have a question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines