Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App crashes

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Everytime I try to edit my photos with Photoshop Prix, app crashes... I uninstalled 

and installed again but  it doesn’t work.

It happens to someone else? iPhone X is the problem?

Let me know if happened to you and how was solved.

Thanks a lot,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Th issue seems to be fixed for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem since upgrading to IOS12 on my iPhone X. potoshop Fix App will crash almost immediately when attempting to open on its own or through the photoshop mix app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We've received a lot of reports for the PS fix app crashing on the new version of iOS. we've identified the issue and are currently working on the fix.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and several months later iOS 12 users continue to have photoshop fix crashing issues. Since we all are paying for this service that doesn’t wor I am beginning to believe the only way to get adobe to address the issue and relea an update is if we all cancel.

Seriously why are we, their customers, paying for a program that crashes upon openin? This is crazy and to be told “it’s fixed” and then the next day “oops wasn’t fixed but our technicians are aware of the problem“ makes several of us feel as though adobe can careless that their program is buggy and doesn’t work.

Adobe, stop telling us your technicians are aware of the proble, fix it and release the update. And refund your users who have now paid for 4 months of service that doesn’t work. Stop giving your users the run around.

Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

poor response by Adobe,

With the resources they have available, why is it so difficult to make a relatively simple update available to fix this issue???

It’s clearly not a priority...that’s the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem here. I have full Adobe CC Suite and the only one that doesn’t work on my iPhone X is the Photoshop Fix. How long will it take to make it work? I understans that there are always glitches that need to be worked out on any new software but it’s been quite a while to debug this. Especially when the other Adobe apps have worked so well with IOS. You should change the name to Adobe Photoshop Fix - NOT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app crashes on my iPad Pro  

but is ok on my iPhone8. 

as i use the iPad more For this app - I really miss it.

:exclamation_mark:️Please put right  :exclamation_mark:️   

i beiefly saw a ‘report crash’ thing on the screen and I think I pressed it. Not sure though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorraine,

Which is the iOS version on your iPad Pro?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently got IOS11 but IOS12 is availavle to me, I see.

Tried using the app in my iPad again and it worked this time, even before IOS12 has been put on      

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorraine,

Its great that the app has been working for you.

We do have some crash issues being reported but they are for the iOS 12 version and we're working on the fix for it,

Feel free to update this thread if you face any other issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helpful Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pleased to say that with all my complaints of this not being resolved in the last several months and my giving myself a date at which I would switch to a different photo app the issues with iOS 12 beta have been resolved.

Granted we still have the final system download today however I am confident it will continue working.

Two small glitches while running this last night on my iPhone with ios12 are:

it takes quite a while for the app to open. I’m only mentioning this because it was not like this before all the problems.

I ran several photos through last night and after 3-4 photos, when trying to upload a new photo out of my iPhone iPhoto, ps fix only allowed me to see the last roughly 20 photos vs being able to see & load any photo. When the import photo was clicked, it would immediately go to my “all photos” album like always, I would then see my photos from the most recent, however it stopped loading after about 20 or so photos.

The only way to resolve this was to close and restart the program. I ran several more photos through and had it happen a second time.

While this is something I can work through it is a bit of a pita especially when I’m trying to work on a lot of photos at once.

Aside from these 2 bugs all else appeared to be working great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Th issue seems to be fixed for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fix and Mix keep crashing because they are no longer available, sadly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines