• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Backup issues

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) I was working on a few files over a mobile network connection instead of WiFi, and I noticed that after closing the files I didn't see any spinning backup icon like I did over WiFi.

2) One of my files, which I worked on over WiFi, has a perpetual spinning backup icon now.

3) At Settings -> My Account, Storage used says 0mb although I have quite a number of files that were supposedly backed up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Hi Connor,

The upload of the files to the Cloud totally depends on the network connection that you are using.

Apparently, you need to be sure to check if your work has been saved successfully over the Cloud or not before exiting the application in order to avoid losing access to your work.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had a look at adobe assets and I can see that, as I suspected, the files associated with issues 1/2 above are not uploaded. Is there a way to force-upload them without making further edits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Connor,

The upload of the files to the Cloud totally depends on the network connection that you are using.

Apparently, you need to be sure to check if your work has been saved successfully over the Cloud or not before exiting the application in order to avoid losing access to your work.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines