Can I send photos from desktop Photoshop --> mobile Photoshop Fix?

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am easily able to open photos from Photoshop Fix on my phone to the Photoshop on my desktop. Is there a seamless way to send them back?

Hi Annie,

You can save the files from Photoshop app on desktop to CC libraries and then import them onto the PS Fix app but there are limitations on the mobile app so the file won't keep the layers intact.

Let me know if I've misunderstood you.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I send photos from desktop Photoshop --> mobile Photoshop Fix?

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am easily able to open photos from Photoshop Fix on my phone to the Photoshop on my desktop. Is there a seamless way to send them back?

Hi Annie,

You can save the files from Photoshop app on desktop to CC libraries and then import them onto the PS Fix app but there are limitations on the mobile app so the file won't keep the layers intact.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Annie,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2018 0