Comment importer une image dans une autre ?

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Je suis dans Photoshop Mix.

L’icône des calques est en grisé, je ne peux donc pas utiliser les calques.

J’ai ouvert une image dans Ph. Mix. Merci de m’indiquer comment faire pour importer une autre image dans cette image.

Cordialement.

S A

Hi Steve,

In PS Fix, the layers icon gets activated when you apply any effect to the image and then you can switch between the layers.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Comment importer une image dans une autre ?

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Je suis dans Photoshop Mix.

L’icône des calques est en grisé, je ne peux donc pas utiliser les calques.

J’ai ouvert une image dans Ph. Mix. Merci de m’indiquer comment faire pour importer une autre image dans cette image.

Cordialement.

S A

Hi Steve,

In PS Fix, the layers icon gets activated when you apply any effect to the image and then you can switch between the layers.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

In Photoshop Mix, when you start the project you import an image on the layer. Click on the + icon and select image layer, it will prompt you to select an image. Once you have images on both the layers, drag anyone layer onto the other and select the option to merge them.

This way you will have both the images on the same layer but now they will be edited together.

Let me know if I misunderstood you.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

Thanks a lot. I confused Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix...

Regards

Steve

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

No worries! It happens.

Is the issue resolved for you or are you still facing the same issue in PS Fix?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

On Photoshop « Fix » the layers icon is not available (displayed in light grey color, not in black)

Is that regular ?

Or this option should be also working as it is on Photoshop « Mix »?

I have two others question :

-Ps Touch does no more work with iOS 11.

Is there still a way to make it work ?

-Is there a way in Photoshop Mix or Fix like in Ps Touch to select an object as with the scribble selection tool wich was really convenient ?

Regards

Steve

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sheena

When I apply an effect on an image in Photoshop Fix the layers icon appears indeed but the only thing it allows is to flatten not to add another layer !

What about :

-Ps Touch does no more work with iOS 11.

Is there still a way to make it work ?

-Is there a way in Photoshop Mix or Fix like in Ps Touch to select an object as with the scribble selection tool wich was really convenient ?

Regards

Steve

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

You are right! We don't have that option for adding another layer yet in PS Fix.

Additionally, we don't have any development going on for PS touch so I don't think we can make it work any further.

I will pass on the feedback to the concerned team so that they can work on it.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2017 0