Crash Report - Photoshop Fix

Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to free up space, the app crashes. Then, when I open the app back up, it gives me the three options to send a crash report but won't let me select any of them. The app won't let me continue until I click off of the crash report menu. It's been like this for 1.5 years.

TOPICS
Bug, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crash Report - Photoshop Fix

Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to free up space, the app crashes. Then, when I open the app back up, it gives me the three options to send a crash report but won't let me select any of them. The app won't let me continue until I click off of the crash report menu. It's been like this for 1.5 years.

TOPICS
Bug, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2020 1
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine does this too, I've been searching for a fix for a year! The apple store said the last app update was TWO years ago! I'm a photographer and so when I spend HOURS on something for it to crash and I lose everything, is beyond irritating. I do t pay for Photoshop and they're services for them not to work. I'm beyond disappointed! I've tried everything. If you find a solution please let me know, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0