• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashed app after installing iOS 13.1.3 on all 5 iPads

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New lOS 13.1.3 installed all iPads crashed. All usual tactics tried. All 5 iPads have crashed app.

use this app a lot! Miss it, need it ! Thank you. 🙏

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe application are you referring too, MF2344?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry.  The app is Photoshop Fix being used with iPad Pro's (6 units I own).  Running iPad OS. 13.1.3 on some and iPadOS Public Beta 13.2.3 on others.  Simply crashes for no reason.  Once in awhile I can keep it running for one image edit and save before it crashes, but most times it crashes almot immediately.  I own 2 of iPad Pro 12.9" 2nd gen, 2 of iPad Pro 11" (2018), and 2 of iPad Pro 12.9 (3rd gen 2018).  Please fix this issue soon, or I will be forced to look for another app that actually works so I can get my job done.  Kind Regards,  Mike Flaherty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines