• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom sort order within PS Fix when accessing Lightroom photos

Contributor ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When accessing photos from Lightroom mobile they are listed with the oldest topmost. However, usually I want to access the newer ones. With several hundres of photos it is time consuming and frustrating to always scroll all way down to the most recent ones. Please let us toggle or adjust the sort order.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Hi Andreas,

You can leave a feedback for us from within the app or on feedback.photoshop.com, whichever you find easier to do.

In addition to this, I've also noted your feedback and will be providing to the product team.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, please move the thread back to Photoshop Fix since this is not an issue of Lightroom Mobile and it is very misleading here.

The three dots that TotallyUnstoppable mentions are indeed in Lightroom Mobile, and there they offer sort order.

But I need to change the sort order in Photoshop Fix. There it is not available. Photoshop Fix has three dots as well, but they do not offer changing sort order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be fair, your subject and message only reference Lightroom...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andi,

I’ll move this back and update the subject line to avoid further confusion.

This should at at least make a good feature request for Photoshop Fix.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everybody. Where should I best write a FR for Photoshop Fix? Would that be as an "idea" in

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family​ ?

Regards,

Andi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s probably a good place to start - maybe one of the Adobe staff can confirm. The “give us feedback” option within the app will just bring you back here.

Perhaps Sheena Kaul​ can assist in guiding you to the best place to make a feature suggestion. This one would be very nice to have!

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

You can leave a feedback for us from within the app or on feedback.photoshop.com, whichever you find easier to do.

In addition to this, I've also noted your feedback and will be providing to the product team.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sheena,

thank you very much for your help! I gave the feedback as suggested and saw the original post back in the forum.

Kind regards, Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tap the three dots to open the menu, click "Sort by...", choose "Capture Date", tap the arrow to the right to choose recent or oldest first.  This has been in for yonks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines