Frequent crashing; freezing w iPad pro’s

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VERY frustrated... I've had psfix for 1.5 yrs. initially all worked OK w my (now) 3 y/o 12.9 iPad Pro.  But since Jan 2020, I've had constant problems w the psfix ap.  It either crashes, or freezes in the middle of use, i.e., when working on an image, or uploading one, basically during any function.  It may work for a minute or 2 but then the freezing/crashing.  I figured some of this to my iPad Pro, as I've had some "issues' with it since having the glass replaced due to cracks.  

I just got a 4th gen 12.9 iPad Pro and was anticipating no problems using photoshop fix, since it has the latest os and is brand new.  Yet psfix STILL crashes!  I've sent in dozens of reports to zero avail. WTF is the problem with your ap Adobe?

thanks in advance for FIXING Photoshop Fix.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Frequent crashing; freezing w iPad pro’s

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VERY frustrated... I've had psfix for 1.5 yrs. initially all worked OK w my (now) 3 y/o 12.9 iPad Pro.  But since Jan 2020, I've had constant problems w the psfix ap.  It either crashes, or freezes in the middle of use, i.e., when working on an image, or uploading one, basically during any function.  It may work for a minute or 2 but then the freezing/crashing.  I figured some of this to my iPad Pro, as I've had some "issues' with it since having the glass replaced due to cracks.  

I just got a 4th gen 12.9 iPad Pro and was anticipating no problems using photoshop fix, since it has the latest os and is brand new.  Yet psfix STILL crashes!  I've sent in dozens of reports to zero avail. WTF is the problem with your ap Adobe?

thanks in advance for FIXING Photoshop Fix.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2020 0

Have something to add?