• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to close a tool when finished?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seem that non of the usual methods allow you to release a tool when finished.  How can I get rid of the tool?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Hi Don,

When you're finished with a tool, tap the check mark in the lower right corner to accept the changes you've made, or the "X" icon in the lower left to discard the changes you've made. This will bring you back to the main interface. See the screen shot below.

Mike

File Jul 05, 11 48 44 AM.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Don,

When you're finished with a tool, tap the check mark in the lower right corner to accept the changes you've made, or the "X" icon in the lower left to discard the changes you've made. This will bring you back to the main interface. See the screen shot below.

Mike

File Jul 05, 11 48 44 AM.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

I am running into the same issue and have the same problem that Laura is describing, my screen does not show an X or Checkmark at the bottom of the screen. Are you using a MAC or a PC?

How would we go about getting our screen to show the X and the checkmark?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But my screen doesn't look like that.. my tool are on top of the screen and I don't see any "x" or  check mark. And when I close Photoshop and re open it the same tool is active! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a tool open, my screen doesn't the Xs that people talk about. How do I close the tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines