I can't open my project

Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been working on a project on my iPad and I left it for a couple of hours and when I tried to reopen it it said '"Can't open: file is using features that are not yet available in this app. please update to the latest version.' But it happens to be the latest version ( version 1.6. 1.) and it has a loading circle. What should I do ? How can I get this image back ? Also I already tried to reboot my iPad, but it did nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't open my project

Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been working on a project on my iPad and I left it for a couple of hours and when I tried to reopen it it said '"Can't open: file is using features that are not yet available in this app. please update to the latest version.' But it happens to be the latest version ( version 1.6. 1.) and it has a loading circle. What should I do ? How can I get this image back ? Also I already tried to reboot my iPad, but it did nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juliette,

Are you trying to open a file that was created in iOS device to an Android device?

The version is definitely up to date.

Could you also try to uninstall and reinstall the app?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2017 1