• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If someone knows adobe id password?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends. I have a question and please forgive me if it sounds ridicilous but i am very behind on tech. So i have Photoshop Fix (Mobile version) on my android phone and i use it to modify special pictures to look cooler on social media accounts that i own (thats my job). So everytime i want to work on a photo i access Photoshopfix and i star a new project that i save on the photoshopfix. The photo is not in my gallery its only saved in photoshop fix project gallery. Only if i duplicate to gallery it is transferred to my phone photos. Now a guy who installed my Photoshopfix created adobe account in order the program to work. So he knows the password and the username. I never though of it but this guy is not very friendly i want to know if he hass the password and installs Photoshopfix on his phone and logs with the same Adobe ID as mine will he be able to see the photos i have in Photoshopfix as project? Is it some type of cloud or is it saved only localy on the device. Also if he can look the photos can he delete/modify them or add other photos to my project gallery? i hope you understand what i am asking Thanks in advance for any answers !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

If you do not want them to have access. You can change the password to the account, but if it is not set up with your email and password, I would create your own account and start over.

If you need to create your own Adobe ID, which is free. Go to this site. All you need is a valid email address:

Then open the PS Fix on your device. Save whatever images are yours.

Open the Settings and select the Sign Out.

Then log back into the app using your new Adobe ID and password that you c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stais,

The Adobe ID and password is specific to every account.

If anyone logins to the Photoshop Fix app on any device using your Adobe ID and password, they will have access to all your files and projects within that app and your CC libraries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you do not want them to have access. You can change the password to the account, but if it is not set up with your email and password, I would create your own account and start over.

If you need to create your own Adobe ID, which is free. Go to this site. All you need is a valid email address:

Then open the PS Fix on your device. Save whatever images are yours.

Open the Settings and select the Sign Out.

Then log back into the app using your new Adobe ID and password that you created. Anything you make here, no one else will have access to from this point on as long as you do not share that info.

Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines