Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image quality compression

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Photoshop Fix on Ipad pro. It always compress images automtically when export photos from10mb to 2 mb. And there is no setting option about the quality.

Can anybody help on this?

Thanks a lot!!!

Lily

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue there is a temporary workaround. Once, I ‘share’ the photo to OneDrive instead of saving into my Photos and it output close to the original file size as .png file instead of .jpg.

However, do note that I couldn’t repeat that anymore but you should give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just realized this same problem with the PhotoshopFix ios app. I work on my ipad pro, import a full-res photo to PhotoshopFix, make lovely adjustments, but then the edited photo saves to my ipad in a greatly reduced, often unusable size. This is not acceptable for my printing and sharing purposes. I have yet to find a setting or a solution to resolve this issue. I love using the app, but the output makes it a waste of time. I really hope this will be addressed and resolved by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines