Large printer won't print bigger than 8.5 x 11

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to print a 36" wide x 48" long image on my 36 Inch HP 520 inkjet. I've gone through every possible setting and it remains stuck on 8.5' x 11" in the preview window. Even though it is set  at 36 x 48, it will only print 8.5 x 11. Any thoughts?

I've used the printer many times, but it was just installed on a new computer.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chuck Uebele | Adobe Community Professional

Make sure the correct print drivers are installed. This happened to me at work with a plotter. It would print, but only 8.5X11.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Large printer won't print bigger than 8.5 x 11

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to print a 36" wide x 48" long image on my 36 Inch HP 520 inkjet. I've gone through every possible setting and it remains stuck on 8.5' x 11" in the preview window. Even though it is set  at 36 x 48, it will only print 8.5 x 11. Any thoughts?

I've used the printer many times, but it was just installed on a new computer.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chuck Uebele | Adobe Community Professional

Make sure the correct print drivers are installed. This happened to me at work with a plotter. It would print, but only 8.5X11.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2017 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for Page Setup. Change your settings from letter-size to 36 x 48.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 0