• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my photoshop files are usually deleted by the system.

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I got confused a lot that the hard drive space or my usb key where I store my files composed by the photoshop are usually emptied. I have reinstalled the system associating with photoshop and cloud several times, but the problem is still  there. what could I do dased on what I depict here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Hi Kevin,

You may also Contact Customer Care for more troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Are you referring to the Photoshop Fix app on your mobile device or the Photoshop CC app on your machine?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

You may also Contact Customer Care for more troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My problem is a bit different. I called the Adobe Customer Support line but they do not offer support for Photoshop Mix. I ended my membership to Adobe Crearive Cloud primarily because there all these (too many) apps out there. PS Touch was the best in terms of editing images.

I am still using the PS Mis app but i can delete photos and the next time I login they are all back again. The first thing I did was to make sure the Cc app was gone & it is.

i have used Photoshop & other Adobe products for years in business & personal. In my opinion Adobe messed up big time. System crashes, slow apps, and so many apps you donā€™t know which is really the best for you. PS touch was a much cleaner product especially when getting into the details. Do I have to delete PS. mix to stop the images from all appearing each time???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines