NO FACE DETECTED

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to edit a smile on Photofix on an iPhone. I loaded my picture and clicked on LIQUIFY. However, when I click on FACE, the app will "not detect the face". I have read a previous thread on this and the support person from ADOBE asked the people to send in their image via private message. There was nothing more after that. Can you provide a fix, please? Thx.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Rob,

I've found face detection works best when there is a clear face and it's close enough to the camera to be able to make effective adjustments. If the face is in a cluttered frame, if the view of the face isn't from the direct front, or if there are any obstructions, these could interfere with detection.

These re are just my observations, but face detection is an imperfect science in my opinion.

Mike

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

NO FACE DETECTED

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to edit a smile on Photofix on an iPhone. I loaded my picture and clicked on LIQUIFY. However, when I click on FACE, the app will "not detect the face". I have read a previous thread on this and the support person from ADOBE asked the people to send in their image via private message. There was nothing more after that. Can you provide a fix, please? Thx.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Rob,

I've found face detection works best when there is a clear face and it's close enough to the camera to be able to make effective adjustments. If the face is in a cluttered frame, if the view of the face isn't from the direct front, or if there are any obstructions, these could interfere with detection.

These re are just my observations, but face detection is an imperfect science in my opinion.

Mike

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2017 1