No, I'm NOT using an older version.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the app won't let me access projects because it says I'm using an older version. But this isn't true —all of my Adobe apps are up to date. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to actually contact a person?

Hi,

Please Contact Customer Care for the detailed troubleshooting.

Additionally, please install the updated version of the app from App Store or Google Play store.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No, I'm NOT using an older version.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the app won't let me access projects because it says I'm using an older version. But this isn't true —all of my Adobe apps are up to date. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to actually contact a person?

Hi,

Additionally, please install the updated version of the app from App Store or Google Play store.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Douglas,

Apologies for responding late.

Can you confirm the current version of the application on your device?

Also, please specify the device that you are using the application on.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem. Did you manage to go can solve It ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and several months later iOS 12 users continue to have photoshop fix crashing issues. Since we all are paying for this service that doesn’t wor I am beginning to believe the only way to get adobe to address the issue and relea an update is if we all cancel.

Seriously why are we, their customers, paying for a program that crashes upon openin? This is crazy and to be told “it’s fixed” and then the next day “oops wasn’t fixed but our technicians are aware of the problem“ makes several of us feel as though adobe can careless that their program is buggy and doesn’t work.

Adobe, stop telling us your technicians are aware of the proble, fix it and release the update. And refund your users who have now paid for 4 months of service that doesn’t work. Stop giving your users the run around.

Linda

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pleased to say that with all my complaints of this not being resolved in the last several months and my giving myself a date at which I would switch to a different photo app the issues with iOS 12 beta have been resolved.

Granted we still have the final system download today however I am confident it will continue working.

Two small glitches while running this last night on my iPhone with ios12 are:

it takes quite a while for the app to open. I’m only mentioning this because it was not like this before all the problems.

I ran several photos through last night and after 3-4 photos, when trying to upload a new photo out of my iPhone iPhoto, ps fix only allowed me to see the last roughly 20 photos vs being able to see & load any photo. When the import photo was clicked, it would immediately go to my “all photos” album like always, I would then see my photos from the most recent, however it stopped loading after about 20 or so photos.

The only way to resolve this was to close and restart the program. I ran several more photos through and had it happen a second time.

While this is something I can work through it is a bit of a pita especially when I’m trying to work on a lot of photos at once.

Aside from these 2 bugs all else appeared to be working great.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2018 0