Photoshop Fix and Note10+

Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an awesome app! Worked great with my Note 8 and worked even better with my Note 9 ... and now it's not compatible with the Note 10+???!!! I find it hard to believe that the premiere industry leaders of creative editing software has allowed this to happen. I mean there is no way a billion dollar company let's itself fall behind by not letting one of it's highly effective mobile apps not be compatible with the industry leading flagship android smartphone. I mean, in this day and age, how is such a thing possible ... this can't be, right? Well, obviously it is.

When can we expect for this so called problem to be overcome?

TOPICS
Android, Bug, Creative, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Fix and Note10+

Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an awesome app! Worked great with my Note 8 and worked even better with my Note 9 ... and now it's not compatible with the Note 10+???!!! I find it hard to believe that the premiere industry leaders of creative editing software has allowed this to happen. I mean there is no way a billion dollar company let's itself fall behind by not letting one of it's highly effective mobile apps not be compatible with the industry leading flagship android smartphone. I mean, in this day and age, how is such a thing possible ... this can't be, right? Well, obviously it is.

When can we expect for this so called problem to be overcome?

TOPICS
Android, Bug, Creative, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing due to the incompatibility of Photoshop Fix with the Samsung Note 10+.

I would request you to post your query on the forum linked below. This forum is monitored by our developers, they might look into it and give you some suggestions that may help.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop

Regards

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 0
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У меня возникла точно такая же проблема, хотя мой гаддет другого бренда huawei mate 10 и точно также теперь пишет ошибку что не поддерживается. В техподдержке мне не смогли помочь исправить. Так чья это компетенция исправлять такие ошибки?? Кто за этот вопрос отвечает интересно? Приложение adobe photoshop fix.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 0
Kuba23 LATEST
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Даже в этом чате толком сообщение не отправляется,  с ошибками исправляет((. Что у вас за обслуживание ув. поддержка, если вы не можете свои же приложения пофиксить?? 🤦‍:female_sign: 🤦‍:female_sign: 😡 😡 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 0
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been constantly emailing the support team and writing reviews. it looks like they are removing my reviews and ignoring my emails.  I used to use the app daily. There is nothing like this app for a workaround.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2020 0