Photoshop Fix can't access Google Photos

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started using Photoshop Fix, but when I try to access my Google Photos account to open images from this account, it asks for my permission, 

He empezado a usar Photoshop Fix, pero al intentar acceder a mi cuenta de Google Fotos para poder abrir imágenes de esta cuenta , me solicita permiso, I give it to him, but then I get an error screen "Google login has been temporarily disabled"

What is the problem? When is it going to be fixed? 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and share, iOS, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Fix can't access Google Photos

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started using Photoshop Fix, but when I try to access my Google Photos account to open images from this account, it asks for my permission, 

He empezado a usar Photoshop Fix, pero al intentar acceder a mi cuenta de Google Fotos para poder abrir imágenes de esta cuenta , me solicita permiso, I give it to him, but then I get an error screen "Google login has been temporarily disabled"

What is the problem? When is it going to be fixed? 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and share, iOS, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?