• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Fix Constantly crashing while trying to use

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I can try to use Fix it crashes. I used to use it regularly, but now it’s impossible. I’ve try reinstalling, still the same. To be honest, I’m at the end of my tether.

{Title renamed by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the issue you are facing with Photoshop Fix crashing constantly while trying to use it.

Would you mind sharing more details regarding the issue and the environment you are using the application in?

1. Are you using the application on an IOS device or an Android? Which version of the mobile operating system are you using?
  2. Is the application crashing while trying to perform a particular task or if the crash is random while using any tool?

Regards

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me. I’m using it on an iPad Air 2, running 12.4.1. It probably stated with the clone and paint tools but now occurs all the time, even when I have just opened the app. I’ve tried reinstalling and deleting material but this makes no difference. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind sharing the format of the images you are working with and the source of those images? And have you tried using multiple image formats to check if the behavior is the same?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using photos taken by myself on the ipad as well as downloaded images. I’m not certain of the formats involved but it is happening with anything I use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any reply?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please let me have your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the delay in response. We have tested the application on four different iPads including two iPad Air 2's but have not been able to reproduce the issue with any of the iPads or files from any source.

Is it possible for you to test the application with a different iPad to check if you face the issue with the that as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I can’t test it on any other iPads. Just to say, it was fine for the first few months, it then started to play-up. First with the occasional crash, now all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible for you to re-install the IOS version you are currently running on the iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I don’t think I know how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you going to let me have the courtesy of your response?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For now the only thing I can suggest is to either re-install the IOS version you are running on the iPad or to reset the iPad to factory default settings since we are unable to reproduce the issue in-spite or testing with multiple iPad Air 2's.

In case you need assistance with resetting the iPad or re-installing the IOS version, please contact Apple support.

Note: Please take a backup of your data prior to resetting the iPad to factory defaults or re-installing IOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is PS working??? Not able to use it since Pandemic started.  Any response?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines