• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PhotoShop Fix Crashes iPad Pro 10.5

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPad Pro Mini (from last year) and just got a brand new iPad Pro 10.5. Both are running iOS 10.3.2 and both are using the latest version of Photoshop Fix.

The app runs perfectly on my older iPad Pro Mini, but not on the new iPad Pro 10.5. When I try to use Photoshop Fix on the iPad Pro 10.5, the app comes up, it finds my photos, and I can select a photo to work on, but when I select a function like "Smooth" and touch the screen with my stylus, after about 5 seconds, the screen goes black, the Apple logo appears and the whole iPad "reboots." I have tried this with my finger, a plain stylus and with Apple Pencil, always getting the same result.

This is not a one-off experience. Working with Apple Support, I have restarted my iPad from factory settings three times, twice from iCloud and once from iTunes. I have re-downloaded the app at least 10 times. I even convinced Apple to send me a replacement iPad Pro 10.5, which they did. Even with an entirely different device, the problem persists. I do have a lot of photos (56,000+) but Photoshop Fix has no problem invoking and accessing my photos. The problem also occurs when I use one of the "test" photos provided by the app.

Apple Support thinks this must be a problem with the app. I've pointed out the app runs fine on my iPad Pro Mini running the same version of the operating system and the latest version of the app. They did say they would contact Adobe if replacing my physical iPad Pro 10.5 did not solve the problem, which it did not.

I just want the app to work. I use it more than any other app for my blog and I love it. I hope the people who support this app will check to see how it works on the new iPad Pro 10.5 (newly released in June). I will call Apple Support on Monday to make sure they follow through on their promise to contact you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Apologies for the delayed response.

Please send in the details to us via the in-app feedback so that we can work with you directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patricia,

Are you connected to a company network because there can be restrictions which are preventing the app to function?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a system at home. No company restrictions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies for the delayed response.

Please send in the details to us via the in-app feedback so that we can work with you directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines