Photoshop Fix deleted my presets in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was recently using Photoshop Fix to remove something from a photo of mine while flying on an airplane. When I was done with it, I hit the share button and saw “Save to Lightroom”. I thought this was just a shortcut to opening the photo in Lightroom (on my phone), so I tapped it. It came back with a “Network error”. I thought that was weird, so I saved it to my camera roll and imported it into Lightroom that way.

The next day I go into my Lightroom app (with internet access), and all of my photos are gone, my personal presets (custom) gone, and I now have a Lightroom trial that I didn’t sign up for.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Fix deleted my presets in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was recently using Photoshop Fix to remove something from a photo of mine while flying on an airplane. When I was done with it, I hit the share button and saw “Save to Lightroom”. I thought this was just a shortcut to opening the photo in Lightroom (on my phone), so I tapped it. It came back with a “Network error”. I thought that was weird, so I saved it to my camera roll and imported it into Lightroom that way.

The next day I go into my Lightroom app (with internet access), and all of my photos are gone, my personal presets (custom) gone, and I now have a Lightroom trial that I didn’t sign up for.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This sound more like a Lightroom Mobile account issue than anything to do with Photoshop Fix. Would you mind if we move this post to the Lightroom Mobile forum? One of the LR Adobe staff may be able to help.

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2019 0