Photoshop fix doesn't let me edit already created projects because of "low mobile space"

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Samsung Galaxy J5 has around 700MB of internal storage and 8GB of external storage (a 32GB SD Card) available. I create and edit a project in Photoshop Fix without a problem however when i try to reopen the same project i cannot. A message pops up that demands that an extravaggant 800MB be freed in order to access a single project file which I'm certain is at the largest 10MB.  I have very few apps installed since my phone has always had a data storage problem and I'd rather not delete any of them. Everything else (music, videos, photos etc) is stored in an external SD Card.

This has made things very difficult for me and I'd like to know whether there is a viable solution.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Please Contact Customer Care for the detailed troubleshooting.

Additionally, please install the updated version of the app from App Store or Google Play store.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop fix doesn't let me edit already created projects because of "low mobile space"

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Samsung Galaxy J5 has around 700MB of internal storage and 8GB of external storage (a 32GB SD Card) available. I create and edit a project in Photoshop Fix without a problem however when i try to reopen the same project i cannot. A message pops up that demands that an extravaggant 800MB be freed in order to access a single project file which I'm certain is at the largest 10MB.  I have very few apps installed since my phone has always had a data storage problem and I'd rather not delete any of them. Everything else (music, videos, photos etc) is stored in an external SD Card.

This has made things very difficult for me and I'd like to know whether there is a viable solution.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Additionally, please install the updated version of the app from App Store or Google Play store.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please try to uninstall the app, restart your device and then reinstall the application.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it and it still complains about low mobile space althought there are more than 700 MB in my device's internal storage. The same problem persists.

Thanks for the proposition and sorry for letting you wait for my response

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This seems strange!

Can you try to install a different Adobe application on your device and let me know if you get the same error?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2017 0