Photoshop Fix Incompatible with Android S10+?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just switched over to a new phone excited to use my apps and for some reason PS Fix is not compatible. It's the only one of the mobile suite apps that wont work, it looks like it's because it hasn't been updated in years.

Do we have any news if PS Fix will be getting a compatibility update?

Really disappointed

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Fix Incompatible with Android S10+?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just switched over to a new phone excited to use my apps and for some reason PS Fix is not compatible. It's the only one of the mobile suite apps that wont work, it looks like it's because it hasn't been updated in years.

Do we have any news if PS Fix will be getting a compatibility update?

Really disappointed

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 01, 2019 1
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same problem. Have a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your best bet is to find the app outside the Google play store. Google photoshop fix apk and you should be able to download the app externally. You will have to give the apk permission to install it. Pretty easy in the settings of your device.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/adobe/adobe-photoshop-fix/adobe-photoshop-fix-1-0-466-release/adobe-ph...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much !!!! you solve all the problems of my live! I`m so happy!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0