• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Fix (iOS) auto-uploading all iOS pics to CC – avoidable?

Participant ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, using Photoshop Fix on iPad, and I do have a CC subscription. After I accidentally allowed Photoshop Fix access to my photo library, it said "now I will upload all images from your iOS photo library to Creative Cloud" (from memory). Is that true? Can I not allow photo library access *without* my Apple photo library being uploaded to CC?

If I don't want the automatic upload from Apple Photos to CC, I see two possibilities:

- disallow photo library access and send images to Photoshop Fix by "Export" (requires more tapping)

- log into Photoshop Fix with another Adobe ID that's not connected to a paid subscription (or will stuff be uploaded anyway?)

I am not experienced with iOS procedures and would like to hear your comment. Also, if you happen to know, if Photoshop Fix acts likewise on Android.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Henrique,

Photoshop Fix doesn’t upload all your images from your iOS photo library to Creative Cloud. It only uploads/syncs the projects you create on your devices.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines