• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Fix resizing (downsizing) images

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all   I'm editing images with approx file size of 6MB, using Photoshop Fix on iPad Pro.  When I finish editing and save to camera roll the images are saved at approx 1MB.  Is there a way to save them as a larger size?  (same question for Photoshop Mix)

TOPICS
Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Fix will downsample your imgae to 2000 pixels wide by 1500 pixels tall upon exporting (sharing, saving, or sendng to another app) EXCEPT for when sending it to Adobe Photoshop CC on your desktop or to Lightroom CC ( I'm pretty sure). I believe the intent is to save device hard drive space on your device as well as for faster delivery.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi We will downsized images on some devices to avoid performance problem. Could you tell me your device type and iOS version?

The image you opened is PNG file or JPEG file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fix will downsample your imgae to 2000 pixels wide by 1500 pixels tall upon exporting (sharing, saving, or sendng to another app) EXCEPT for when sending it to Adobe Photoshop CC on your desktop or to Lightroom CC ( I'm pretty sure). I believe the intent is to save device hard drive space on your device as well as for faster delivery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im going to have to stop using photoshop and find an alternative since it forces me to use the resoltuion it wants. remove this feature because it doesnt do any good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same issue! This behaviour of the app is incomprehensible. I'm editing 5-6 Mb files. Then when saved is 1 mb......why??? I didn't decide that! I don't want to edit 2 times the file...one time in the app and then on the laptop....to keep the original quality!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not working. We need it the way it was before last update 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi We will downsized images on some devices to avoid performance problem. Could you tell me your device type and iOS version?

The image you opened is PNG file or JPEG file?

Photoshop Fix QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DO NOT find that featrure & many others like me that have this same issue when i have an M1 ipad pro. my images are compressed and they LOOK AWFUL. I want my images to stay in the resolution as they are. I dont want to have to use 3 apps JUST to adjust my resoltion,denoise and RE-EDIT my images when I only want to use one app! adobe needs to remove that usless & pointless feature where most people have very powerfull tablets as it is. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem I just got the M1 iPad and it's so low quality the images on FIX that I can't use this program any more . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines