Photoshop Fix resizing (downsizing) images

Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all   I'm editing images with approx file size of 6MB, using Photoshop Fix on iPad Pro.  When I finish editing and save to camera roll the images are saved at approx 1MB.  Is there a way to save them as a larger size?  (same question for Photoshop Mix)

Fix will downsample your imgae to 2000 pixels wide by 1500 pixels tall upon exporting (sharing, saving, or sendng to another app) EXCEPT for when sending it to Adobe Photoshop CC on your desktop or to Lightroom CC ( I'm pretty sure). I believe the intent is to save device hard drive space on your device as well as for faster delivery.

TOPICS
Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Fix resizing (downsizing) images

Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all   I'm editing images with approx file size of 6MB, using Photoshop Fix on iPad Pro.  When I finish editing and save to camera roll the images are saved at approx 1MB.  Is there a way to save them as a larger size?  (same question for Photoshop Mix)

Fix will downsample your imgae to 2000 pixels wide by 1500 pixels tall upon exporting (sharing, saving, or sendng to another app) EXCEPT for when sending it to Adobe Photoshop CC on your desktop or to Lightroom CC ( I'm pretty sure). I believe the intent is to save device hard drive space on your device as well as for faster delivery.

TOPICS
Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2016 1
Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2017 0
Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi We will downsized images on some devices to avoid performance problem. Could you tell me your device type and iOS version?

The image you opened is PNG file or JPEG file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2017 0
Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2017 0
Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same issue! This behaviour of the app is incomprehensible. I'm editing 5-6 Mb files. Then when saved is 1 mb......why??? I didn't decide that! I don't want to edit 2 times the file...one time in the app and then on the laptop....to keep the original quality!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2017 0
Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi We will downsized images on some devices to avoid performance problem. Could you tell me your device type and iOS version?

The image you opened is PNG file or JPEG file?

Photoshop Fix QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2017 0