Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Fix to Photoshop CC Roundtrip Workflow

Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started taking 360/VR photos with a Ricoh Theta SC. The results are generally quite good. But they almost always need some tweaking that can't be done with Fix-namely, content-aware fills of "stretched" sky at the top edges. One I save my changes after sending them to Photoshop CC, is there a convenient way to save them BACK to FIx and/or my Camera Roll (running iOS 10)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Thank you for writing to us. There is no direct way to open in Photoshop Fix. Once you have edited the image in Photoshop CC you can always save to Creative Cloud from Photoshop CC. You can then access the same image in Photoshop Fix by selecting the Creative Cloud option which is the 3rd option in the list. You can then open the image in Photoshop Fix and save it back to your Camera/Gallery on the Phone. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for writing to us. There is no direct way to open in Photoshop Fix. Once you have edited the image in Photoshop CC you can always save to Creative Cloud from Photoshop CC. You can then access the same image in Photoshop Fix by selecting the Creative Cloud option which is the 3rd option in the list. You can then open the image in Photoshop Fix and save it back to your Camera/Gallery on the Phone. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines