• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop fix v1.7 for IPhone 7+ will not allow me to open project and crashes when I try to create a new project imported from Lightroom mobile app !!!

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've edited a photo, imported from Lightroom mobile app, in photoshop fix and it will not allow me to open the project. It kept displaying a message saying "can't open project because this project uses features that are not in this version of the app. Please update the app to the latest version."

I have the latest version of the app so there isn't anything to update. I've done with everything I can possible think of! I've signed in and out of my account, turned my phone on and off, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I keep getting the same error message. Is anyone else having this problem???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Hi,

Please Contact Customer Care for the detailed troubleshooting.

Additionally, please install the updated version of the app from App Store or Google Play store.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Can you try to uninstall and reinstall the application?

Also, restart your device before reinstalling the application.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please Contact Customer Care for the detailed troubleshooting.

Additionally, please install the updated version of the app from App Store or Google Play store.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem today. I downloaded the Creative Cloud app and I located the folder of project I couldn’t open before. Inside, I found the layers of the project. It looked like the last layer was corrupted (in a lower resolution than the original file) so I tried to recover another layer of the project. It worked prefect for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines