Photoshop fix

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a subscriber to photoshop express and also to the light room and I can't remove objects and stains as well in either as I can remove with Adobe Photoshop Fix, the problem is that there is no way to save the edited file without compression so that I finalize the file in Photoshop express or Lightroom, you could make the removal function in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop as good as in Adobe Photoshop Fix, or include a function to save the edited file without loss of compression, this would help too much. In fact, you could include the option to save without compression in all three applications, so there is a lossless workflow.
TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop fix

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a subscriber to photoshop express and also to the light room and I can't remove objects and stains as well in either as I can remove with Adobe Photoshop Fix, the problem is that there is no way to save the edited file without compression so that I finalize the file in Photoshop express or Lightroom, you could make the removal function in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop as good as in Adobe Photoshop Fix, or include a function to save the edited file without loss of compression, this would help too much. In fact, you could include the option to save without compression in all three applications, so there is a lossless workflow.
TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?