• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on iPad isn't loading

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Photoshop for iPads (1.6.3) on a Second-Gen iPad Pro with a 14.0.1 updated software.  I have logged in and out of my Adobe account, but whenever I try to work on my tablet it says "Loading your documents" and it says that way forever. I have used photoshop on this tablet before, I have restarted, deleted and re-installed, all the tricks in the book and I still don't know why it won't go past this point. I don't even want to work with a previous document, I just want to create a new one. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well impossible to use photoshop!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and did you find a solution yet? I have the same problem.. Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

never mind, I closed the app - and logged in again with my Adobe account - now its working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue now and can not resolve it .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too have the same problem. LIke you I restarted, signed in/out, deleted & reinstalled (all 2x) and still when I choose "create new" or "import and open" - it freezes. Yikes, this has been an important part of my workflow. All other Adobe apps working fine. Hopefully there is an answer out there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines