PS Fix & PS Express image resolution change???

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used PS Fix & PS Express for quite sometime, but for some reason, now when starting a new project with an image it scales it down to a low resolution and size (approx 200x300)....It has never done this before... Why is it doing this?? Anyone have any ideas or can anyone from Adobe offer advice?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS Fix & PS Express image resolution change???

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used PS Fix & PS Express for quite sometime, but for some reason, now when starting a new project with an image it scales it down to a low resolution and size (approx 200x300)....It has never done this before... Why is it doing this?? Anyone have any ideas or can anyone from Adobe offer advice?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the Same here. I like Photoshop Fix. There are so many things you can do with it, you can not do in Photoshop for ipad. Since yesterday there is the thing with downscaling the pictures. Now it's useless. Sorry for my bad english.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. I have an iPad Air 3rd gen and the images are resized to an almost unusable small quality. They open fine in Express & Mix, it's only Fix that seems to be doing this. It's incredibly frustrating 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The crazy thing is the pic that PS Fix initially scales down/resizes from my device, if I send that same image to another device and then back to the original device, it works fine...weird and very very frustrating...must be a bug of some sort... it used to never do this!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the same on PS Express too....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2019 0