PSD Thumbnails

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use and teach Photoshop in a high school. Windows file explorer showed PSD thumbnails. During this quarantine I've had to have my kids use GIMP because Photoshop couldn't be downloaded on all the students computers. My school's tech manager just updated my laptop to Photoshop 2020. Now in Windows file explorer the PSD show as a GIMP thumbnail. How do I change them back to show PSD thumbnails? I don't like GIMP and don't want all my Photoshop stuff showing as GIMP thumbnails. In the Bridge I can still see the PSD and it says PSD. It's just affecting file explorer. I don't want to have to keep right clicking to open with Photoshop. I want to just go back to being able to just double click and the image open in Photoshop.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSD Thumbnails

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use and teach Photoshop in a high school. Windows file explorer showed PSD thumbnails. During this quarantine I've had to have my kids use GIMP because Photoshop couldn't be downloaded on all the students computers. My school's tech manager just updated my laptop to Photoshop 2020. Now in Windows file explorer the PSD show as a GIMP thumbnail. How do I change them back to show PSD thumbnails? I don't like GIMP and don't want all my Photoshop stuff showing as GIMP thumbnails. In the Bridge I can still see the PSD and it says PSD. It's just affecting file explorer. I don't want to have to keep right clicking to open with Photoshop. I want to just go back to being able to just double click and the image open in Photoshop.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0

Have something to add?