Saving images in Photoshop Fix

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that when I save an image to LRM in PS Fix it is saved as a PNG file. Is it possible to save it to an alternative format?

Also, when I do save an image to LRM from PS Fix, in LRM it keeps on spinning that it is uploading an image but it never ends. I have quit PS Fix and reopened. Same issue. I have trashed PS Fix and re-installed it, but same issue. Any suggestions how to upload the image? Should I upload to CC instead?

Hi Wayne,

Please try uploading to the CC and check if you are able to see a different format option.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving images in Photoshop Fix

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that when I save an image to LRM in PS Fix it is saved as a PNG file. Is it possible to save it to an alternative format?

Also, when I do save an image to LRM from PS Fix, in LRM it keeps on spinning that it is uploading an image but it never ends. I have quit PS Fix and reopened. Same issue. I have trashed PS Fix and re-installed it, but same issue. Any suggestions how to upload the image? Should I upload to CC instead?

Hi Wayne,

Please try uploading to the CC and check if you are able to see a different format option.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wayne,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 0