• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selection

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you select a portion of your photo to fix?  Is there an outline or magic wand tool?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am here askingabout an importing problem. You can find thi on the tutorials, but here is a quick way: I always start with the "Quick"selection in editing. 

there I do the smart fix, lighting if necessary, and usually sharpen. then I go to "Expert." in theleft panel towards the top is a bandaid. Hit that. At the bottomof the age you will see tow features. On the left are choices such as near proximity and teture. To the right are the brush sizes. With this tool you can cover up or eliminate spots, damage, etc. I got the dummy book and it states that thisis the preferred tool. 

there is also a lasso icon in the eft column and a clone tool. With these you can replace something you removed with another part of the photo. The tutorials show how you can lasso something and remove it completely. I haven' gotten thesedown. Years ago I used a cone tll on a 99 Cent 

cd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines