Suggeston to new feature

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, i don't know if this is the right place to write this but i couldn't find how to contact support dirctly. What i find as one of the main feature that are missing right now is option to switch between Layers and Group by holding key on keyboard, so far selection work fantastic in Photoshop only thing is missing that we can switch Layer - Group selection by holding key combination, i find this two keys are free to use Alt + Ctrl and RMB this combination can be option to toggle Group - Layer selection same as Ctrl key toggle Auto-Select option. Will work like this, Alt + RMB will selsect layers and Ctrl + Alt + RMB will select group. Hope you will find this useful and implement in photoshop soon. Thank you in advance.

Best,

Manojlo

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Suggeston to new feature

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, i don't know if this is the right place to write this but i couldn't find how to contact support dirctly. What i find as one of the main feature that are missing right now is option to switch between Layers and Group by holding key on keyboard, so far selection work fantastic in Photoshop only thing is missing that we can switch Layer - Group selection by holding key combination, i find this two keys are free to use Alt + Ctrl and RMB this combination can be option to toggle Group - Layer selection same as Ctrl key toggle Auto-Select option. Will work like this, Alt + RMB will selsect layers and Ctrl + Alt + RMB will select group. Hope you will find this useful and implement in photoshop soon. Thank you in advance.

Best,

Manojlo

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2019 0

Have something to add?