TRANSFER PROJECTS (LOCAL SPACE USD 23GB) FROM ONE IPHONE TO ANOTHER

Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP FIX

I have around 23GB of Projects stored locally on my old iPhone, how do I get this onto my new iPhone?

Where are the projects stored on the iPhone?

Is there a way to locate and transfer Project files by connecting the iPhone to a PC?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I totally understand your perspective but I'm sorry we won't be able to provide you with a higher storage space.

Maybe you can Contact Customer Care for more details.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

TRANSFER PROJECTS (LOCAL SPACE USD 23GB) FROM ONE IPHONE TO ANOTHER

Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP FIX

I have around 23GB of Projects stored locally on my old iPhone, how do I get this onto my new iPhone?

Where are the projects stored on the iPhone?

Is there a way to locate and transfer Project files by connecting the iPhone to a PC?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I totally understand your perspective but I'm sorry we won't be able to provide you with a higher storage space.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

In order to transfer your projects from one device to another from within the app, I would suggest you sync your work over CC libraries and then on your new device you can download the Photoshop Fix app and all your projects will be synced onto the new device from the CC libraries.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2017 0
Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thank you for replying to my query. I tried the method you suggested, found that when saved to CC library on old iPhone and opened in Photoshop Fix on the new iPhone the selected project was without the Healing layer. I guess the project is flattened when saving to CC library? Is there a way to keep the layers?

Regards,

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I am not sure about that. Let me get this checked with the engineers here and update you.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Fix and Mix have the auto sync feature so all the projects will be saved to cloud automatically if you're connected to wifi.

Because you have so many projects(23GB) and the free user account only has 2GB free storage in the cloud, it is giving you the troubles. You will need to buy larger storage space on the cloud, then you can sync all your work to the cloud.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2017 0
Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Any chance you could arrange a free one month trial or one week temporary larger storage just to get my projects (23GB) onto the new iPhone? I would really appreciate it    this is the last thing holding up the sale of my old iPhone. I could then consider which storage app plan might be suitable for me in the future.

Regards,

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2017 0