Unable to install the app

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only did my photoshop fix crash constantly: each time when it crashed I had to delete and re-download the app because it won't let me in. But now, I have no idea why, but for some reason, I'm unable to even download photoshop fix. According to the App Store, the app is already installed on my phone (so I have no means to re-download the app now), so then I click "open," but soon my phone just crashes because in fact the app is NOT installed on my phone! Please help. (I'm using Iphone 12. The app was fine on Iphone 6s.)

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Feature request, iOS, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to install the app

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only did my photoshop fix crash constantly: each time when it crashed I had to delete and re-download the app because it won't let me in. But now, I have no idea why, but for some reason, I'm unable to even download photoshop fix. According to the App Store, the app is already installed on my phone (so I have no means to re-download the app now), so then I click "open," but soon my phone just crashes because in fact the app is NOT installed on my phone! Please help. (I'm using Iphone 12. The app was fine on Iphone 6s.)

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Feature request, iOS, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?