Where are photos sent when you hit "Share with" after hitting the share option button?

Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hit the "share with" and nothing happens and it takes me back to the original picture. I am not sent a picture via email and it doesn't allow me to pick who I want to share with. Does anybody know where the picture was sent?

Hi there,

Please Contact Customer Care for more detailed troubleshooting.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where are photos sent when you hit "Share with" after hitting the share option button?

Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hit the "share with" and nothing happens and it takes me back to the original picture. I am not sent a picture via email and it doesn't allow me to pick who I want to share with. Does anybody know where the picture was sent?

Hi there,

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is a strange behavior.

Have you tried to share any other file? Or is this happening with all the files?

Can you try the other export options?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2018 0
Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I have only tried to share this file with share with. I am able to save it to my gallery with no problems at all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Can you try to try with any different file?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 0